Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here is what I have.


I have just gone through my 8 and 1/2 by 11 cardstock. This is the pile of retiring colors. Now, I have to add to this the 12 by 12 cardstock, markers, ink pads, buttons, ribbon, brads and eyelets. Wow! I have a lot of retiring products!
For every color, I have at least 1 unopened package of CS. Some colors, I have 2 unopened packages!
Some suggestions for use of these supplies is to make cards to "donate." Someone suggested to use this cardstock for workshops between now and July 1st. I think that I would have to have 100 workshops by then to use this much paper. Maybe, stocking up on all of the colors wasn't such a good idea!
I guess that I had better get busy! It looks like you will be seeing more of these colors being used on my upcoming projects!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Holy smokers..that is a huge pile! Woah! Keri