Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First MDS Project.



Last week, I received my MDS. It took me a while to convince myself that I should give it a try. So, I ordered it and it arrived.
I was going to be making a page for my in laws to hang on their refrigerator. My printer can print a page up to 8 and 1/2 by 11. So, that is the size page that I did on MDS. It takes a little getting used to, but it worked out. I added some ribbon, brads and knots. The background is distressed and the photos are matted in red.
After I printed it, I mounted it on Basic Black cardstock. Then used a 12 by 12 of Real Red. I used my Extreme Elements set to add some color to the edges and then mounted the pages together with black brads.
I think that MDS has a lot of potential. I can see how easy it would be to catch up on scrapbooking by doing it digitally. I will continue to play with MDS. But, I don't see me giving up my scrapbooking hobby the old fashioned way!
Have a great day!

No comments: