Sunday, September 4, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit!


Well, since my last post was related to Christmas past, I thought I would continue the Christmas trend for another day! 

This is a card that I made for the SUDEMOONLY group that I belong too.  The idea is to begin working on our Christmas cards before December 24th.  So, yesterday I had a couple of minutes of stamping time and this is what I came up with for my September Christmas cards.

The paper is from the DSP Pack Letters to Santa.  I love this pack because of the color combination.  This is Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red,  and Early Espresso. 

I have such a great week ahead!  The sad thing is that school starts and my boys will be gone most of the day!  Not to mention that I have to be on the look out for 4 bus stops per day, YUCK!  But, on a good note is that I was naughty last week and ordered some new goodies.  Most of the stuff is from the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog.  So, be on the look out for more goodies!  I also ordered an SU! shirt, which I normally don't do.  Hopefully, I am pleased with my purchase!

Have a great Labor Day! 

No comments: