Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jump On My Jingle


This is the card that I made for this months "Jump on Your Jingle" for SUDEMOONLY.  Each month we make a set of cards so that when December comes we are prepared for mailing Christmas cards without a lot of hassle.

For this card I used the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I always love the DSP that is included in the scrappin' kits and this is no exception!  This card took literally 2 minutes to assemble.  The only stamping that I did is the "Merry Christmas" which is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The colors of card stock that I used are Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The felt mittens are also new and in the Holiday Mini.  I just love these little felt pieces.  You will for sure be seeing me use more of them in the near future!

Have a great day!

No comments: