Friday, September 30, 2011

Letters To Santa


Letters to Santa is a package of DSP available in the 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog.   Anyone who really knows me, knows that Christmas DSP is the last thing that I need!

For the last two years, I have deleted my Christmas day pictures before I downloaded them.  What a broken heart that leads to.    One would think that I would learn. 

But, I do have other Christmas pictures that I can use  from other Christmas celebrations that we host and attend.



This is a picture of Scott and I the night of his works Christmas party.  I don't have many pictures of just the two of us.  But, this one came out fairly descent.

I love this sheet of DSP and there is no way that it should be cut.  So, I did a little embellishing and left it as is.  I added some pearls for extra decorations.

No comments: