Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Anniversary Poppies


Pleasant Poppies is one of the new Background Stamps that I just love from Stampin' Up!  I usually don't buy many of them because I found that I don't use them often enough.  When I saw Pleasant Poppies, I knew that I had to have it!  And, I am so glad that I have it to use!




It is easy enough to use and not have to color.  But, when you want to get fancy, you can!  For this card I simply stamped it in Versa Mark and then embossed it with Black Embossing powder.  Then I used my Blender Pens and Ink to color in the images! 

I also used the Apothecary Accents Framelits, Fancy Fans Embossing Folder and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.   I also added some sponging.  The ribbon is FREE this month with the Back To Spool promotion.

Make it a great day!

No comments: