Monday, September 10, 2012

SUDEMOONLY Demonstrator September Swap.



Well, hello there!  Happy Monday.  Here we are the first full week of school, Fall is in the air!
It is hard to believe that we are approaching my favorite time of the year!  I love Autumn!  I love all of the colors, smells and fun that come with it!



For the September Swap the theme was "favorite team colors."  I used Daffodil Delight and White.  Which are the colors for the boys' Fall Ball Baseball Team.  I have a great time watching them, so of course whatever team they are on, is my favorite team!

I used the new embossing folder Woodgrain!  I can see this alot in my future!  It is so natural and leaves behind a great texture.  The Stamps are from Everything Eleanor.  And, the sentiment is from Word Play.

Stay tuned this week.  I got a chance to do a bunch of stamping this weekend!  Oh, the fun!

No comments: