Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friendshop Preserves



Good morning!  So, here we will begin the tour of the New Holiday Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.  At first, I didn't "need" much!  Isn't that how it works.  After a couple of weeks, I have bunches of goodies from the catalog.

This set is Friendshop Preserves.  It coordinates with the Framelits Dies Window Frames Collection.  I love that SU! is introducing so many framelits.  Not to mention that they are also "bundling" the framelits with coordinating stamp sets and offering them at a discount.  How can you go wrong? 

For this card I used Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla.  I added some Victoria Crochet trim for detail.  The background is the Woodgrain Embossing Folder! 

These framelits make is SO easy to create a card.  I love the shapes and detail that they add.  I simply stamp, line up the framelit and run it through the big shot.  So simple!

Have a great day!

No comments: