Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Triple Time Stamping!



Quick disclosure, before I begin this post:  You may see alot of this in the future on my blog!!!

So, this is Triple Stamping.  I have seen many stampers using this technique.  I have even been sent a card in a swap using this technique.  Honestly, I wrote it off as "too hard."  So,  I didn't give it a try.    Friday night at my workshop, one of my stampers loved the card that I had from the swap.  She said "I heard it wasn't that hard."


So, I had a minute.  I googled Triple Time Stamping.  I found many tutorials.  And, this card literally took less than 10 minutes to create. 

I used the set Gently Falling with Garden Green, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard.  This is such an easy technique, I am actually embarrassed that it took me this long to give it a try!  But, alas I did.

I will be demonstrating this at my next workshop.  You can Google Triple Time Stamping or send me an email at judybailey75@yahoo to get the instructions!

Never be afraid to try something new!  You might like it!  Lesson learned!

No comments: