Friday, May 15, 2009

The Cards for a "send away" workshop.

Here is what I came up with for the flower card! I love this effect and it is so easy to substitute any colors and/or paper and it comes out lovely! I love the Big Shot so much!!!

I can not wait until I get my hands on the ne SU! Catalog to see what Big Shot goodies they are going to have for us!!!






Well, Keri here they are. The second one is pretty straight forward. It is kind of like the card that I posted a while back that I made for my Fathers Birthday. I guess that I better not send him this one for Fathers Day! This stamp lends itself so well to coloring in with the water color pencils! Simple, yet elegant!

Have a lovely weekend! I will post when I get a chance, but tomorrow isn't looking very good. We are running a conscession stand for our Little League Play day. Hopefully, we can sell the 150 hotdogs out quick and I will be on the computer tomorrow night!

Enjoy the day!




1 comment:

Kerilou said...

I *LOVE* Them!!
Thank you so much for posting them!!
Ker