Saturday, May 16, 2009

The New Printed Window Sheets


This card was made with no stamping! Can you believe it? This is a new product from the Occasions mini available now through SU! They are so simple to use. But, they are hard to photograph without getting a glare, so I apologize for that!

I simply placed the overlay over a piece of textured cardstock and attached it with the two brads. I tied a piece of ribbon on to it. Then applied the "celebrate" rub-on. And, there you have it.

I didn't think that I would be posting this morning, but I woke up at 4:45 ready to go for the day. Now, I have all sorts of time on my hands!

Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

hey! This is beautiful! You have the best ideas! I am still not feeling well-I am off tomorrow, will write in the a.m.
Keri