Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My 100th Post!


I know, to some it is not a huge milestone, but 100 posts for me is a fun point!! Hopefully, I will be quicker and more consistent with my next 100!!!!

I wanted to begin this post by thanking my downline Jessica and her downline Bonnie for a great time last night. Jessica invited us to her house for some food, fun and stamping! I will be posting photos of what we made later on! But, I had a ton of fun and it was fun to learn different things and hear new ideas!!!

This is the card that I showed them how to make. This card is using the Big Shot and the texturz plate on glossy cardstock. Then using the brayer, we brayered on 3 colors of ink. For this one we used Summer Sun, Cameo Coral and Regal Rose.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it comes out really pretty!

Thanks for checking in on me!!!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

So, THAT is how you did that! I kept forgetting to a. tell you that I got and appreciated the card, and b. forgot to ask you how you did it! SO COOL! every time I walk by it, I wonder how you did it, and now I know!
Keri