Friday, May 29, 2009

So, this is the swap card!


So, most of you don't know. But, Keri can relate. She did a workshop for me last week. She mailed back my supplies on Saturday. Well, it is Thursday and they are MIA.
Poor planning on my part meant that I was waiting for the Thoughts of Father stamp set that she used at the workshop. Since the package is not at the post office, I had to improvise.
Instead of using the watering can and flowers on Whisper White cardstock, I decided to use by BS and cut out some layered butterflies instead! I used the hemp twine to tie around the butterflies for antenae.

I have to say, this isn't what I had in mind. But, I am sure pleased with the results. And, now the cards can be in the mail on time!!!
Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

It is gorgeous! I love the antennae!! Adorable, I can see how everyone loved it!
Keri