Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Layout!


The timing is kind of funny! We had the most beautiful day yesterday. If I had to describe it in one word, I would use "perfect." The sun was shining, but it wasn't hot. Just plain gorgeous.

So, I find it kind of funny that on such a fabulous day, I decide to get some scrapbooking done. My main goal was to do the page that I posted yesterday. That one is hanging on our refrigerator in a "fridge frame." When I finished that page, I came across some zoo pictures from last summer that hadn't been done yet.



As I came across these pictures I remembered that I had this DSP Tall Tales, that I had preordered from SU! After I received the paper, I wasn't sure if I liked it. Nevermind, finding a way to use it.

Then all at once I was inspired. As usual it isn't fancy. But, the pictures are scrapped and I have two more pages to add to the album. Progress, no matter how you think about it!!!!

Well, it is going to be a very busy week around here, so I won't be posting any more scrapbooking pages. But, I will find something to post!!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: