Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Old Set I May Never Part With!


This Tractor Time set is the first set of stamps that I ever purchased! I saw it and I knew that I had to have it! And, time after time, I find myself relying on it for cards!
Maybe, it is because of my farm background. Maybe, it is because of my husbands ties to farming. Maybe, it is even my families history in the dairy industry. It might even be that my kids have an undying love for anything John Deere.
All that I know is that it comes in handy and I have gotten a ton of use out of it.
This card is for one of my daycare boys who turned 5 yesterday! I know that he will enjoy it because he too loves John Deere!
Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Great!! I won't tell you how much I paid for my Tractor Time set...embarrassing, really!
Keri