Friday, July 24, 2009

Old Stamp, New Colors.


For this card I combined a couple of my favorite things. This stamp set Thoughts and Prayers is one of my favorites. It is so versatile and looks great in any combination of colors. Last week as I was laying awake in bed, I had a vision of this tree done with the In-Colors. So, here it is Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede. Along with a piece of the DSP Razzleberry Lemonade.

This is typically untypical of me. It is typical for me to lay awake at night thinking of ridiculous things that I can't control. But, it is the first time that I had been laying awake thinking of color combinations to pair with a stamp set.

But, the next day I got up and got some supplies together and it all worked out wonderfully! Maybe, from now on when I am trying to fall asleep I will shift my thoughts to Stampin' Up!

Lucky for you all I will be stalking the UPS man next week. I have a workshop order arriving on Tuesday with new goodies. And, then later in the week I should be receiving two more stamp sets that I traded for. I can't wait to play!!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: