Friday, July 10, 2009

How exciting is this???




So, for those of you who follow other SU! Demonstrator blogs, you may have noticed a trend! I have seen more demonstrators excited about this Medallion Background stamp than any other new product. Maybe, that is because I am so in love with it. Maybe, it is a fluke that I have seen so many others posting cards made with it. Either way, I am in love!

I have used the stamp several ways. This one is done with the Versamark pad and pastels. And, it might be my favorite! This card is a 5 by 5 which creates issues for mailing. Not serious issues, but it needs additional postage.

It has been a crazy week with a house full of kids. What better time to receive a small order of new SU! goodies? But, I did manage to get out of bed extra early this morning to throw this card together. Notice the grommet in the center of the medallion, under the ribbon. It is a little hard to see with the bow, but it is there!

I have so many ideas to use this stamp, all that I need is the time to create! It looks like I will have to get up early a couple of days next week!!! I have a workshop on Friday, so I must get preparing!

Enjoy the sun and your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: