Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deal of the Week!


For the month of July, Stampin' Up! is offering a "Deal of the Week." This weeks deal is the Doctors Bag for the Big Shot. It is featured on page 194 in the New Catalog. It's regular price is $69.95 and can be purchased this week for $49.99.

The bag is wonderful. When I first got my Big Shot, I didn't think that I needed or wanted the bag. Then after I received my Big Shot, I realized how heavy and awkward it is. This bag is perfect for storage or carrying your Big Shot. And, it holds a ton of Big Shot loot! I keep my Big Shots and dies in the bag.

The special is only good until Sunday, July 12th, so if you are interested, please let me know by Sunday.

I will post next weeks deal next Monday when it is announced by SU!

Have a great sunny day!

No comments: