Saturday, September 19, 2009

As Promised.....


Here I am this morning, just as promised. I got up early and spent a couple of minutes in the stamping room. I had this card made for Keri's workshop. You have seen a very similar card here on my blog in the past. I changed it up just a little bit (ribbon).
I love the sponging circles. And, the paper piercing along the bottom really adds a nice touch!
Anyway, there you have something made by me. I have another card that I made this morning to show you tomorrow. And, if all goes well today, I will have more original work to post. I hope that after soccer today, I will have time to spend upstairs!
Have a good one!
P.S. I am sorry about the coloring of this picture. It seems a little off! It is really on Whisper White paper.

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

This is lovely! My ladies are going to love it!
Keri