Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gobble, Gobble.


I know, I know it is a might bit early for Thanksgiving. This is the Turkey stamp Gobble Gobble from the Holiday Mini. It is in the $10 and under catagory.
I was looking for something quick to make so that I had something new to post. So, I went to the sponging circles in a Fall theme. Then I added the turkey in Chocolate Chip. The cardstock is layered Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie. I added a little Chocolate Chip bow for some excitement!
This kind of card is exactly why I love stamping. If you need a card, it is so quick and simple to come up with something elegant in a matter of minutes. There are so many people who think that they can not do this. But, I am here to prove them wrong. Anyone is capable of making cards!
Have a great day! This will be my last day with extra kids. Then we have 5 days off as a family...that will bring us to the first day of school! Boy, the summer has flown by!

No comments: