Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



This week is my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws anniversary. They will be married for two years and are expecting their first baby any day.

So, this is the card that I made for them. I used my circle scissors plus to cut out the image. This image is from a set in the Holiday Mini called Gifts of the Earth. I used my markers to color it in and did a little sponging to add some depth.

I am working on a swap for SUDEMOONLY that is a sketch this month. I didn't realize how difficult it would be for me to do a sketch swap. I am used to putting things together the way that I think they look nice. Well, needless to say, this is not the same sketch that we are doing. But, I liked it anyway and thought that I would share it!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: