Saturday, September 5, 2009

Looking for something cool to buy?


When I was placing my last order, I was looking for a little something fun to add. My MIL had asked about the Wood Sheets and what they were. And, honestly I didn't know much about them. So, the Wood Sheets is what I added to my order.
Well, they came last week. They are super cool! They look like wood, but act like paper. It is a very thin sheet of wood adhered to paper. So, they cut with a paper cutter. I was also not sure how well they would stamp. Well, when I tried they came out perfectly!
So, this is the card that I made with them. I even punched out the sentiment using the word window punch. Now, I can't wait to get a few pictures of the boys helping Scott do a project. I will use the wood sheets in my Big Shot and use the Tool Stamp set...it will be perfect! I just need the pictures!!!
Have a good one!

No comments: