Monday, September 21, 2009

My new crocheted flowers!



My friend Keri Lou (aka Krafty Keri) makes these lovely crocheted flowers that totally match the SU! colors! They are so darn cute! She has an etsy site where she sells them. Or, you can get ahold of me and I can get some ordered for you! Once you have them, you think of a million ways to use them!

For this card I just used my Greenhouse Garden stamp set with Rich Razzleberry and Summer Sun. Then I popped a jumbo eyelet into the crocheted flowers and then glue dotted them to my card! How fun!!!

Anyway, that is my contribution for today! I will be back tomorrow with more stuff that I made, just like promised!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

They look divine! I have not made any for ME yet, and this is the first time I have seen them used!!
Keri