Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Fun Scrapbook Page.


Last Thursday we went to the Great New York State Fair. Ryan has always had a soft spot for giraffes. Well, they had a mini circus there and we got to pet and feed the giraffes. Ryan enjoyed it very much. I must admit that it was the highlight of my day, too.
They are magnificent animals. They are so long legged and graceful! I could have spent the entire day there. One of the signs on the pen read "please do not feed the animals from your mouth." That also provided a chuckle. I would have never thought of it!!! People are so funny!
For this page I used a Real Red base. I used my Shadowbox letters with my Big Shot to make the title. And, I used the little leaves sizzlit and crushed curry cardstock for the twigs. The photos are all mounted on Brilliant Blue paper.
This page will be a great reminder of a wonderful day!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Great layout! I love the colors--very cheerful, and those pictures are fabulous!! Love the lettering, and leaves, too! LOve it all!
Keri