Friday, August 7, 2009

A Great New Set.


So, here you have the new set Farm Life. I received it last week. Again, I used masking to combine the two sets. I used some markers and some watercolor pencils to color the card. I used the slot punch to add the wide ribbon.
I belong to a swap group called SUDEMOONLY. (Stampin' Up Demonstrators Only). And, last week I got a card from a gal, and she had used the slot punch and ribbon this way. So, I thought well I guess I need to order that punch with my next order. While I was upstairs working on another project I looked at my punches and lo and behold, I all ready had the punch. So, quickly I put it to use! I think that is a sign that I have too much stuff, if I don't even know what I have!
Well, I will be back on Monday. We are taking the boys camping for a couple of days! I will be sleep deprieved and have a long list of chores to do....laundry, cleaning etc and 7 kids here for the day. But, I will be sure to post bright and early Monday morning!
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

I think I will have to get this set...I like how you masked here, too...funny about the punch!

Keri