Thursday, August 27, 2009

The swap I spoke of earlier.

I belong to a great group called SUDEMOONLY. It is an online group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We share ideas and stamping supplies. The group is wonderful and I enjoy it very much.

Each month, there is a swap. You don't have to participate every month, but I try too! This month the theme was a color theme. Crushed Curry, Real Red and Tempting Turquiose. I instantly thought of this new set in the Holiday mini. It is a great color combination for girls or boys and I had a ton of fun making the card.

I used my Big Shot to cut the scallop circles and emboss it with the texturz plate. I embossed this little guy with black embossing powder and he was easy to color. I colored with markers (which are great in the New In-Colors). And, added a little bit of Crystal Effects to the balloons and it really made them "pop."




I had so much fun making and coloring the cards, that I decorated the front and back of the envelopes, too! I hope that the ladies enjoy them!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

kchristensen said...

I was one of the ladies that got one. It was so nice to get your beary birthday card!

Kerilou said...

It is too cute! That envelope is a great added touch...
Keri