Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inspired By Nature.

For anyone who has seen my gardens (or pictures of them) it is obvious why I love this set. Each of our gardens have some kind of coneflower in them. Most of the coneflowers are pink. We are slowly adding yellows, oranges and double coneflowers to our collection, but the pink ones are definately the most prolific.




This Inspired by Nature set is an "old new set." It was introduced a while ago. Then the last catalog SU! placed it on the Dormant List. Which means that it was available for purchase, but wasn't featured in the catalog. I knew as soon as I saw it originally that it was a set that I must have! I was extremely disappointed when it wasn't in the last catalog. Then, it magically appeared in this catalog. You can only imagine my excitement!




This card is done with Versa Mark and chalks. I also made a matching envelope which smeared a little more than I might have liked, but you will have that sometimes.


Anyway, enjoy your day!





2 comments:

Michelle said...

what a beautiful card.. your choice of colors is wonderful...so gentle and sweet looking...

TFS!
michelle

Kerilou said...

Great card! I love how you shared the photo of your flowers, too...nice idea and presentation! I have never paid much attention to that set..hmmm..
Keri