Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scrapbooking!



So, here is another page of little Ava! This has been one of my favorite projects. I have been watching Ava for well over a year now. Every once in a while I take a picture of her and scrap it in a 6 by 6 layout and give it to her mom. So, she has a little album of her little girl.

Each time I do a 6 by 6 layout I love it more. Generally, I use 12 by 12. But, boy these little pages are so fun to do! They go together so quickly! I think that I am going to continue this with my niece and my niece or nephew that is on the way!

For this page I simply coordinated the colors with her shirt. I used Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. The stamps are from the Garden Greenhouse set. I just cut them out and attached them to the page.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

She is getting so big! Lovely layout! I agree, that size is so easy!
Keri