Thursday, August 20, 2009

Simple Birthday!


Happy Thursday! The week is flying by. The month is flying by. And, before I know it the kids will be back to school. Such mixed emotions!! Top that with heat and humidity....and, it boils down to I need a vacation!
Here is quick little card that I made this morning for a friends birthday. I used the Top Note die embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder. A scallop circle cut with the Big Shot. To add a little zip, I used my hole punch to punch each scallop. I colored the little bird with markers and then used the spritzing tool to add a little more color!
And, there you have it!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very cute...I never think to punch the holes...now I will!! As always, loving the colors--you know how I am about the colors, right?
Keri