Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Peak!


Begining September 1st, SU! is offering a new Holiday Mini Catalog. In that catalog they are introducing a partnership with Build-A-Bear. They have stamps, Big Shot Dies and DSP paper. The Big Shot dies that they are offering are like "paper dolls." They have the main image of the bear and then other dies with clothes and holiday themes.
This is a card that I made yesterday. I am in a swap with the theme being to use Crushed Curry, Real Read and Tempting Turquoise. What better stamp set to use to incorporate these three fun and cheery colors!
This was just a quick trial card to see how the colors worked together. It was fun doing the coloring (with my markers). The cutting out of the bear and balloons didn't take that long either.
Now, to continue playing and come up with the "official" swap card!
Thanks for checking in! Feel free to leave a comment or two! I would love to hear from you and what you think of my work! Please "challenge" me...give me a color combo or stamp set to use and I will create something in your honor!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Oh, don't tempt me to give you an assignment! MuWAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
I love this color combo..it just says PARTY!!
Keri