Saturday, August 1, 2009

One Of My New Favorite Things.

I knew as soon as I saw the new catalog that I would have to acquire this Lattice Die for the Big Shot. Unfortunately, it escaped my first order but made it with my second order. It came last week and I finally got to play with it yesterday.

The possibilities with this die are endless! For this card, I cut two of them and layered them so that they would cover more area. I chose Old Olive and Not Quite Navy. On the inside of the card, which I forgot to take a picture of, I put down a layer of Old Olive cardstock and then used a sponge to very lightly sponge over the Lattice template. So, there is a very faint image of the Die. It looked lovely. I will definately remember to photograph the inside next time!

I can't wait to get upstairs and try this with more colors. It is one of those pieces that requires very little embellishment! And, that is why it is one of my favorites!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

THis is cool! I am really liking what you have done with this die! You are right, it speaks for itself!
Keri